what yoga does
(1) Yoga tends to increase health and often prevents diseases by triggering the natural healing power of the human body.
(2) Yoga tends to promote human physical beauty by increasing the well-being of the internal organs.
(3) Yoga tends to enhance the natural learning capability of the human brain. Yoga can do this, by teaching you directly or indirectly how to combine your body and mind more efficiently.
(4) By resetting your thoughts, feelings and emotions, yoga tends to promote natural mental stability and happy balance in your daily life.
(5) By practicing yoga, you can discover a new sense of freedom. Yoga can teach you to gain self-mastery by breaking through the clutter of everyday life.
(6) Yoga counteracts the disadvantages of the overprotective environment around you. In other words, yoga removes the stagnation and indulgence in technology-driven human activities.